Getting a gift that your girlfriend will appreciate is not something every guy is good at. The very fear of this has lead guys into asking several questions before purchasing a gift for their girlfriend. Research has now shown that a lot of guys now prefer to visit dating sites rather than engaging in physical relationships. The question on the lips of every guy who visits a dating site is this; are there any free dating sites? Even it dating sites are free, most gift are not. To avoid giving a bad impression here are some gift ideas you should avoid.
In order to know the worst gifts a girlfriend ever received, we decided to ask some women about their experience. Here is what they had to say;
- Cat food: according to Amanda, her boyfriend bought her a carton of cat food when she doesn’t even have a cat.
- The same CD twice: In this case, Sam explained how she received the same CD twice and from the same person. “Gosh! Is his memory that bad?”
- The same gift she gave her boyfriend: Yes, you heard that right. According to Chloe, her boyfriend gifted the same gift she gave him on his birthday. Who does that?
- A used Halloween magazine: “I guess it was a deliberate attempt” lamented Jane. “He gave me an old used Halloween magazine. Well, that was the last time he heard from me. It shows I’m not better than an old used magazine.”
- An empty bottle of Jack Daniels: “How can a well-thinking human give someone an empty bottle of Jack Daniels? That was my worst gift ever” Danielle
- A damaged jigsaw puzzle: “I received a damaged jigsaw puzzle from my boyfriend. I never knew it was broken until he left. I was very angry with him.” Lara
- A Pineapple wrapped in a newspaper. “This was the most annoying thing I have ever received.” Jennifer
- A box of trash: “I ate some chocolates at night and forgot to clear the room. The next morning, my boyfriend packaged the trash in a box and presented it to me.” Lizzy